You can use B-Flex Subli+ to sublimate on Cotton. This product will enable crafters to apply sublimation onto colored polyester, cotton, and more. This product is vinyl so it provides better washability compared to inkjet printable paper when used with inkjet printers.
- Insert media into sublimation or ink jet printer.
- Print design onto media.
- Load printed media into plotter to cut design lines.
- Weed away excess material.
- Apply mask and pull away original carrier sheet. (Large designs can be removed by hand)
- Apply material with heat presses at 310F for 10 secs with medium pressure.
- If mask was used, let mask cool and peel
- Adheres to 100% Cotton, 100% Polyester, Poly / Cotton Blends
- PU Composition
Application and Care:
- Peel WARM and COLD
- Do not dry Clean
- Machine wash WARM and HOT with mild detergent
- Dry at normal Setting
- No Chlorine bleach
- Turn garment inside out