- Additional information
- Sublimation Fabric HTV lets you use dye sublimation colors and designs to be pressed onto this material and then transferred onto garments
- It is basically white fabric HTV that is able to be dye sublimated onto.
- It has semi-gloss and smooth texture.
- 12” x 8.75” and 12″ x 17″ Sheets in various packs
- Blank Fabric HTV used with sublimation
- Can be directly printed with sublimation ink as well
- Adds texture with unique colors and patterns
- Great colors due to high fiber density
- Prints with dye sublimation inks
- Material may vary in width by 1/8-1/4″
- Use vinyl cutter to cut out your design in mirror
- Apply fabric to your garment 320 for 12 seconds
- Then, apply sublimation sheet to fabric piece for 30-45 seconds at 400 degrees. The longer you press the darker the image will transfer.
- Recommended to be used with Sawgrass 500/1000 inks or other sublimation inks.
- Layering not recommended
- Polyester composition
1, 10, 25, 50
8.75in x 1ft, 17.5in x 1ft, 17.5in x 5ft