To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer without return confirmation from Primepick.
The customer is responsible for the shipping fee for return and the outgoing shipping fee will not be refunded. There will be $10 restocking fee for orders shipped with Free Shipping option.
Primepick offers a 5 Day Return Policy. Any purchase over 5 days will not be acceptable for return or refund.
If you have any questions regarding a product return for exchange, refund or
credit, contact Primepick by email with pictures to email@example.com
Claims for Damaged Goods:
Primepick will work with customer in filing transportation claims for damage to or loss in shipments in transit to the extent deemed necessary by Primepick to facilitate settlement of claim.
Returns of Defective Material:
As Primepick carries all sort of different vinyl, the settings vary by the plotters. The settings also vary by the manufacturer of the plotter. If the vinyl is not able to cut correctly, it is very important to check the settings and do test cut before commencing to the project.
For customers who uses craft-cutters (Cricut and Cameo), please note that craft cutters are not for professional use and it is just for occasional craft use. It is very important to invest good amount of time to understand the program and the cutter.
Primpeick does not accept any responsibility for vinyl that customers destroy by not using the proper settings.
Customers can send back the material to Primepick if you believe that the product is defective. We will conduct the test and if it is defective, we will issue a credit including the shipment.
All claims must be requested to the Primepick in letter or email prior to
authorization for return, issuance of credit or replacement. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify Primepick of any issues involving defective material with pictures of material.
With a technical material defect, Primepick may ask for samples, photos or other evidence to assist with the claim.
All returns must be accepted back to Primepick within 5 days from date of Authorization to return to receive any credit. All returns for defective material will be paid for by the Primepick and will not require a restock fee.
Primepick’s liability for defective products shall not exceed the original purchase price paid. In no event will Primepick be responsible for any incidental or consequential cost associated with defective product, including but not limited to, labor.
Primepick provides no warranties beyond replacement value on all supply products we sell.
Customer is responsible for any shipping charges on returns or exchanges. There is also restocking fee ($10) for orders shipped with free shipping option.
All sales of material are final. However, within 5 days of purchase, Primepick
will accept returns for full credit from our customers FOR SUPPLIES ONLY under these conditions. Equipment purchases do not qualify for returns, they have to be repaired through manufacturer’s warranty repair and service.
- Primepick offers full refunds on any ‘stocked’ supplies within 5 days of purchase date. These supplies have to be in NEW sellable condition. Any drop ship or non-stocked or special order is not available for return without approval from the manufacturer. If the manufacturer does offer an authorization number to Primepick for return, Primepick will offer those same terms to our customer. Our manufacturers often require restocking fee under these conditions.
- In order to receive any refund, all products returned must be in original condition including all parts/accessories and packaging. Product refunds do not include any shipping, freight or delivery charges. Any product returned in less than original/sellable condition will be returned to the customer at the customers expense.
- Any and all returns must be approved by Primepick, in which an authorization number will be issued. Any return sent without an authorization number will not be accepted. Contact Primepick or email email@example.com or an authorization number.
- Customer is completely responsible for all shipping charges involving overstock or exchanges.
- Any product marked or advertised with a promotional price, such as our Monthly Specials and Products of the Week, is not eligible for return or credit. Primepick offers such specials on a regular basis, which might be less in price than products purchased within the previous 10 days. No refunds, credits or authorization number will be issued in such cases.
- Vinyl cutter blades cannot be returned or exchanged because they cannot be sold as “new”
- Plotters / Cutters are not allowed for return, Minimum 25% re-stock fee if return is approved.
- Digital Print patterns and Print/Cut on solvent materials or HTV are not available for return.
- Digital Print Media that has been used is not available for return.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.